2023 Nissan Rogue at Berlin City Nissan
Explore the exciting new 2023 Nissan Rogue, a Crossover that offers the driver technological advancements both under the hood and in the interior. The new 2023 Nissan Rogue brings premium features and next-level capabilities. From spacious five-passenger seating to an advanced 201-horsepower three-cylinder engine and CVT automatic transmission, made to improve fuel efficiency while also offering off-road-ready all-wheel drive the new Nissan Rogue caters to both families and daily commuters. Once you’ve finished researching, stop in at Berlin City Nissan, for a test drive. Our sales staff will help you find the perfect new Nissan model or pre-owned Nissan vehicle to suit your lifestyle and budget.
Starting at $27,360
2022 vs 2023 Nissan Rogue
The new 2023 Nissan Rogue now offers a Midnight Edition Package that adds black trim, black badging, black wheels, and black faux-leather upholstery. The Platinum trim also now includes standard Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant.
Nissan Rogue Performance
- Standard 201-horsepower 1.5-liter three-cylinder Variable Compression (VC) Turbo engine.
- Continuously variable automatic transmission (CVT).
- Up to 37 highway mpg, 201horsepower, and 225lb-ft of torque.
- Maximum towing of up to 1,500 lbs when properly equipped.
- Available Intelligent All-Wheel Drive.
Nissan Rogue Design
- Cargo space of up to 36.5 cu-ft behind the rear seats and 74.1 cu-ft behind the front seats, giving the 2023 Nissan Rogue one of the largest cargo loads in the compact SUV class.
- Space to fit up to five passengers, and 38.5 inches of legroom for rear passengers.
- Featuring the five LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren) car-seat attachments and the extra-wide opening rear doors.
- NASA-inspired Zero Gravity seats are made for comfortability. They’re well-sculpted and remain supportive after hours of driving, the rear seats can also recline for passenger comfort.
Nissan Rogue Technology
- Standard 9″ Advanced Drive-Assist® Display and NissanConnect® 12.0″ color touch-screen digital dashboard.
- Wireless Apple CarPlay® integration, Android Auto™, and NissanConnect® with Wi-Fi Hotspot.
- Nissan’s Safety Shield® 360° with standard Automatic Emergency Braking, Blind Spot Warning, Lane Departure Warning, and more standard safety features.
- Looking out for you from every angle, the Nissan Rogue features Safety Shield® 360, a suite of 6 driver-assist and safety technologies that look out for you all around.
- Featuring Automatic Emergency Braking, Pedestrian Detection, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Rear Automatic Braking, Blind Spot Warningand more.
- Offering both available ProPILOT Assist and ProPILOT Assist with Navi-link.